Join us on Wednesday, Nov. 13 @ 6:30 p.m. at Tutta Bella Wallingford for a very special Beer Dinner, featuring one of our very favorite Seattle breweries!
Brewmaster Robyn Schumacher and chef Brian Gojdics have put together a fantastic harvest dinner that will feature five full courses, each paired with one of Stoup Brewing’s fresh-brewed beers.
Seats are VERY limited for this event and tickets can be purchased on EventBrite
- risotto balls filled with butternut squash and smoked buffalo mozzarella
- braised lacinato kale and crispy prosciutto
- hearty Tuscan soup with lacinato kale, cannellini beans, vegetables and toasty parmigiano bread
- extra virgin olive oil, brussels sprouts, pancetta, fresh egg
- wild mushrooms, beefy red wine reduction, root vegetable puree
- northwest apples, flaky pastry, vanilla gelato