South Lake Union
We’ve been a cornerstone of Seattle’s fast growing South Lake Union neighborhood since 2007. Perched in our loft or elevated patios, take in the urban bustle while sipping a crafted cocktail and enjoying our Neapolitan cuisine. Our guests can enjoy the incredible view of the Space Needle while comforted inside by the roar of Carolina, our wood-fired oven. See the action up close by dining at our 30-foot long chef’s table, carved from an old growth elm that fell in the windstorm of 2006. Each day, we are pleased to welcome guests from local businesses, nearby residents…as well as visitors to the Emerald City.
Sunday – Thursday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Happy Hour 3pm – 6pm and 9pm – close
- Authentic Neapolitan pizza and cuisine. Visit our menu.
- Centrally located near downtown and Cascade neighborhood
- Views of Space Needle
- Free, 2-hour parking in building
- Reservations for large parties and private dining events in loft or full restaurant buyout.
- Each event customized by management team
- For private dining or general inquiries: email@example.com
Neighborhood Community Partner
In 2017, the South Lake Union team has connected with the Hutch School as our focused community partner. As part of this partnership, we support this non-profit’s mission with in-kind and volunteer support.
Visit our News & Events and social media outlets to learn more about our community involvement programs.