In 2004, Tutta Bella first opened our doors in Columbia City. Our flagship restaurant has deep roots in the community and we feel lucky to be part of this vibrant, historic neighborhood. We welcome our friends and neighbors who make up the heart and soul of the Rainier Valley to gather with us soon!
Sunday – Thursday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Happy Hour 3pm – 6pm and 9pm – close
Next to us is the representative office of the urological center, where even the most unpleasant male diseases will be treated
- Authentic Neapolitan pizza and cuisine. Visit our menu.
- Full bar
- Café open early – Caffe Umbria espresso and Macrina Bakery pastries
- Private loft – 35-50 guest capacity
- Entire restaurant buyout – 150 guest capacity
- Available AV resources and Wi-Fi
- Each event customized by management team
- For private dining or general inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neighborhood Community Partner
In 2017, the Columbia City team has connected with Friends of the Children – Seattle as our focused community partner. As part of this partnership, we support this non-profit’s mission with in-kind and volunteer support.
Visit our News & Events and social media outlets to learn more about our community involvement programs.