Our new loyalty club is a new interactive way for us to connect with our amici (or friends) to share traditions, nourish lives each day and make a difference in our communities. As an Amici Club member, you will receive exclusive information and incentives, as well as acquire points each time you dine with us. These points can be redeemed for different types of rewards.
AMICI CLUB BENEFITS
- Collect Points (1 point for every $1)
Redeem for cash rewards or a donation to a local non-profit (Food Lifeline).
- Receive 250 Points upon joining and a free dessert on your birthday!
- No Bulky cards, register with your phone number and use that as your member number when visiting a restaurant to collect points or redeem your cash rewards.
Please review the FAQs and Terms & Conditions tabs below for more program details.
WHAT ARE THE AMICI REWARDS?
What are the benefits of joining Tutta Bella’s Amici Club?
As an Amici Club member, you will receive exclusive information and incentives, as well as receive points each time that you dine with us. These points can be redeemed for a cash discount or non-profit donation rewards. In addition, you will receive 250 points upon joining the program and members will receive a free birthday dessert (to redeem in the calendar month of your birthday).
How do I sign up for the Amici Club?
When at a Tutta Bella location, ask to speak to a manager and they can help you sign up on one of our tablets in the restaurant. You can also visit: tuttabella.com/JoinAmici to sign up on your smart phone or computer.
After I sign up, what do you do with my information
We use this information to send you updates on special offers, events, and promotions. We also use it to share changes to the program and to keep you apprised of your account activity. This is a virtual card system so your phone number serves as your member number and is necessary to look up your account. Please note that we will never sell your information to a third party.
How do I collect points each time I dine at Tutta Bella?
After you have signed up as an Amici Club member and received your initial welcome e-mail and points, you are officially a member and can start to collect points. When you visit Tutta Bella next and complete your meal, you will notice a place to write in your phone number (account information) onto the guest check.
Your server will enter your information into the system and your account will automatically be populated with points based on the total of your bill. Note: points will be earned for net sales only, less taxes, not gratuity or service fees or any discounts applied to a check.
What happens to my acquired points?
For every $1 you spend, you earn 1 loyalty point. All Amici Club members will receive 250 welcome points for signing up. Points do not expire and members can choose to redeem them at any time or continue to collect points for a higher redemption level.
What are the rewards levels when redeeming points?
250 points – $10 reward loaded onto account
300 points – $25 gift card donated to Food Lifeline
500 points – $25 reward loaded onto account
1,000 points – $75 reward loaded onto account
How do I redeem points for rewards?
Log into your account and go to the rewards page. You will see which awards are available to be redeemed based on your point level. You can select the reward that you would like and then hit the “Redeem with my Points” button. When the transaction is complete, you will receive two emails:
1. Confirms your redemption of points.
2. The receipt that verifies that a reward has been loaded onto your account. This reward ($10, $25 or $75) will be applied towards your bill at your next visit.
If you redeem points for the $25 gift card donation to Food Lifeline, you will receive a confirmation email and we will process/send the donation on your behalf.
What restrictions are there for collecting or redeeming points?
– Your user profile must be fully filled out in order to redeem points.
– Members cannot accumulate more than 1,000 points per visit.
– Points will not be awarded or redeemed for taxes, service charges, or tips. In addition, no points can be collected for the purchase of gift cards from Tutta Bella, third-party take out/delivery orders, or purchases at Tutta Bella’s D’Asporto food truck.
– Guests may redeem only one item reward per visit. If a member has earned more than one item reward, we will apply the highest-ranking award to their bill. The item rewards not redeemed at that visit will remain in your account until used.
– The cash reward balance not redeemed will remain in your account until used.
If I am already receiving emails from Tutta Bella, do I have to re-register for Amici Club?
The Amici Club is an evolution of the E-Mail Club and is run on a different platform that is more interactive than just receiving email updates. With the Amici Club, members are more directly rewarded for being part of our community by collecting points every time they dine with us. Our members can use their cash rewards for a discount off of their entire bill. We will be able to offer more information and unique incentives to our Amici Club members than with our E-Mail Club, which was a place for us to share stories, events and Tutta Bella Bucks for a discount off of a specific item. We will continue the tradition of providing a free dessert during your birthday month to Amici Club members. The E-Mail Club will be phased out by the end of 2016, so it’s important to sign up for Amici Club even if you’re currently getting emails from us.
Who should I contact if I have problems with my account?
Use the “Help” button, located at the bottom of the login page.
- You must complete your full profile within your Amici Club card to redeem your rewards. To do so, login to your account select “Edit Card”. Once your account has been fully activated, you may log in to check your balance or reward dollar accrual, as well as redeem points for rewards/donations.
- Become a registered member and you will earn points for every dollar you spend on food or beverage at any Tutta Bella location.
- One point is awarded for each U.S. dollar spent, rounded up or down to the nearest dollar.
- The rewards may be redeemed at any Tutta Bella location, regardless of where the points were earned.
- Reward dollars are not redeemable for cash and do not have a monetary value.
- Points will not be awarded for taxes, service charges, or tips. In addition, no points can be collected for the purchase of gift cards from Tutta Bella, third-party take out/delivery orders or purchases at Tutta Bella’s D’Asporto food truck.
- Reward Dollars cannot be used on taxes, service charges, or tips. In addition, no Reward Dollars can be accepted for the purchase of gift cards from Tutta Bella, third-party take out/delivery orders, or purchases at Tutta Bella’s D’Asporto food truck.
- Loyalty points do not expire.
- Free birthday dessert must be redeemed by 30 days of issue. May not be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions.
- There is no fee for being part of the Amici Club.
- Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- To end your membership, login to your Amici Club account and use the Help link at the bottom of the page to send a note with your request.
- We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions, limit the number of members, or cancel the program at any time without prior notice.